Rastagearshop Rastafarian Clothing Merchandise Reggae Music Bob Marley and Jamaican Gear
Handmade pure wool hats, custom Jamaican Patois caps, original clothing, accessories and shoes
Rastagearshop has been creating original Rasta merchandise since 2002. The twelve principles of Rastafarian livity as derived from ancient texts are listed below.
The EGYPTIAN MYSTERY SCHOOL OF ANNU (ON) RASTAFARIAN HIGH PRIESTHOOD AND PRIESTESSHOOD can be characterized by the following 12 principles:
- Vegan and vegetarian dietary regimes
- Positive celibacy or monogamous “become one” marriage
- Horticultural based earth caretakers
- Commune with nature and avoidance of intoxicants
- Live simply in service and in peace with the dreadlock hair symbolised
- The practice of aboriginal spirituality via light and sound yoga
- Conduct reflecting the “Golden Rule towards all things
- Sustainable and small-scale enterprises
- Utilise Preventative sickness and nutritional and curative medicinal herbology
- Sustainable technology and techniques
- Create, perform and enjoy music and visual arts in your everyday life
- In thoughts, word and deeds strive to be Human Gods
It is interesting to read the words of Emperor Haile Selassie in 1962:
No development in the modern world has been so startling as the revolution in communications. Man’s voice flashes around the earth in split seconds. Distance & time have been annihilated. Our people’s vigour and labour can bear fruit only when communication networks are afforded them.
Regardless of your religious beliefs, spiritual awareness or lack of in the year 2019, any deep thinking individual would have to be surprised and interested to read something of the livity that is Rastafari.
All any of us can do at this time in our evolution is work towards these great ideals and look hard at where we can utilise these principles into our lives to achieve balance, harmony, one love, hope and union.