To promote love, joy and strength through the teachings and way of life of the Rastafari.
To connect with the Rastafarian community worldwide.
To provide quality handmade rasta hats, scarves in the colours of Rastafari by the women of Australia, in pure new Australian wool. To Provide a portal for music of all genres, with a passion and specific leaning to reggae music.
To stock inspirational books and posters on Rastafarianism and black history. To stock stylin’ clothing for the youth, to inspire and encourage them to be the best they can be and to spread the word on world sustainability, natural medicines, ecological preservation with emphasis on preservation of oldgrowth forests and open-pollinated seed-saving and exchange, as well as the Rastafarian teachings. Regardless of your religious beliefs, spiritual awareness or lack of, in the year 2009 any deep thinking individual would have to be surprised and interested to read something of the way of life or livity that is Rastafari:
Thus the EGYPTIAN MYSTERY SCHOOL OF ANNU (ON) RASTAFARIAN HIGH PRIESTHOOD AND PRIESTESSHOOD can be characterized with the following 12 principles:
1. Vegan and Vegetarian dietary regimes
2. Positive celibacy or monogamous “becomeone” marriage.
3. Horticultural based earth caretakers
4. Commune with nature and avoidance of intoxicants.
5. Live simply in service and in peace with the dread locked hair symbolised.
6. Practice of aboriginal spirituality via light and sound yoga.
7. Conduct reflecting the “Golden Rule” towards all things.
8. Sustainable and small scale enterprises.
9. utilise Preventative sickness and nutritional curative medicinal herbology.
10. Sustainable technology and techniques.
11. Create, perform and enjoy music and visual arts.
12. In thoughts, word and deeds strive to be Human Gods;.
It is also interesting to read the words of Emperor Haile Selassie in 1962.
No development in the modern world has been so startling as the revolution in communications. Mans voice flashes around the earth in split seconds. Distance & time have been annihilated. Our peoples vigour and labor can bear fruit only when communications networks are afforded them.
All any of us can do at this time in our evolution is work towards these great ideals and look hard at where we can utilise these principles into our lives to achieve balance, harmony, love, hope and union.